Census outputs consultation
We have launched our Scotland's Census outputs consultation. By responding to the consultation survey, you will help us to produce outputs that meet the needs of users.
In this consultation, we will ask you for you views on:
- the order and sequencing of topics published
- the tools we use to publish data
- the geographical levels that data are published at
- how changes to census questions impact your planned work/research
- what you need from the new census questions
Find out more about the consultation and how to respond here.
We are also holding online stakeholder events about the consultation on 26 October (10.30am - 11.30am) and 2 November between (2.30pm – 3.30pm). You can find out more details about the events and sign up here.