The Census (Scotland) Regulations 2020 came into force on 16 June 2020.
The Regulations set out the arrangements for how Scotland’s Census 2021 will be conducted, including the detail of the questions to be asked.
The following impact assessments which accompanied the Census Order have been updated to align with the coming into force of the Census Regulations. The assessment of impacts will continue up to Census day and beyond.
- Human Rights Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Equality Impact Assessment Results (PDF)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Children’s Rights and Wellbeing Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Business Regulatory Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Fairer Scotland Duty Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Island Communities Impact Assessment (PDF)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (PDF)